Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
DAILY TIMES: 08.30 – 17.00 Monday - Friday
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £22,000pa plus 20% shift allowance
TEMP OR PERM: 3 Month fixed term contract job
ESS Employment Ltd are looking to recruit and experienced Inspector in a cleanroom environment. You will be responsible for the Inspection of incoming parts and materials. Effective and efficient in the measurement, inspection and assessment of product conformity.
The primary purpose of this role is to verify conformity of Products and Instrumentation to ensure specification has been achieved. You will clean and package all products prior to sterilization whilst ensuring all quality standards are adhered to. The post-holder will identify and report on instances of non-conformance, in line with documented procedures.
Primary tasks will include:
1. Inspection of Products in line with prescribed criteria, to include both measurement and visual appraisal
2. Ensure timely notification of apparent adverse trends regarding non-conformance, to ensure that appropriate actions can be initiated.
3. Run programs and measure features using specialist equipment e.g. Co-Ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Surface Finish equipment etc.
4. Kitting and assembly of sub-components at Final Inspection
5. Cleaning & packing products in a cleanroom environment.
6. Adhering to all Cleanroom & Packing procedures and completing all relevant documentation to the required standard.
7. Comply with Health and Safety procedures.
8. Support other areas of the business as and when required.
9. Supporting validation work within the Cleanroom.
10. Involvement in clients Continuous Improvement.
11. To ensure excellent housekeeping.
12. Adherence to Quality Management System requirements in line with Clients ISO13485 QMS & Good Manufacturing Practice FDA21 CFR Part 820
13. Ensure that process & timeline requirements for Corrective & Preventive Actions are met in accordance with Clients Standard Operating Procedures
14. Ensure work is selected on a priority basis and that inspection/measurement/cleanroom activities & packing are carried out in a focussed manner.
15. Ensure accurate completion of all associated documentation as required by the role.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess the ability to work unsupervised
• Be capable of interpreting engineering drawings, to an appropriate level
• Possess the ability to make informed decisions based on specifications and/or reference standards
• Be competent in the use of hand-held measurement & inspection equipment and be able to develop skills (subject to training/development) with regards to general inspection, measurement and associated activities
• Be comfortable in a Cleanroom environment
• Ideally be familiar with working within a Mechanical Engineering environment
1. 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
2. Pension and Life Assurance after 6 months
3. Private medical insurance
4. Sick pay after 6 months
5. Bonus scheme.
There may be a requirement for the Goods Inwards Inspector to move onto double day shifts. 06.00 – 14.00 / 14.00 – 22.00 Monday – Friday. Should this be the case there is a 20% Shift allowance.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|22,000pa plus 20% Shift Allowance|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS3754
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment