1. Sales order processing.
2. Consistently providing excellent customer service and becoming the customer’s trusted advisor. This would include responding to customer requests via email or phone promptly
3. Supporting colleagues as necessary to ensure customer experience is of an even and high standard at all times (including cover for absences)
4. Aiding and supporting the Operations Manager with customer requests for schedule/dates, and queries
5. Relating activities to the Operations Manager and other management at all times
6. Closely liaising with the production and dispatch departments.
7. Assisting Purchasing Manager with purchasing of stock items from suppliers where appropriate
8. Answering in-coming phone calls if requested to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
9. Using MAC and Artwork skills, where necessary supporting the artwork side of the operations dept if there is low staff levels in the this dept. This is to ensure customers receive proofs within target timescales.