1. Production of Management Accounts
- To create timely management account reporting using information from stock management system and ERP system (Sage 200) which includes Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash flow forecast.
- Present this where necessary to management team members and available to advise on results
2. Credit Control:
- Using Sage 200 to chase and follow up overdue debtors and record progress.
- To then follow through with any promises of payment to satisfactory resolution via email and phone correspondence.
- To update Sage 200 with progress so that payments are reconciled that are received and that progress is reported.
- To assist with the design and implementation of credit control procedures.
3. To assist with the production of stock management reporting.
4. To produce weekly/monthly cash flow forecasting model
“The post-holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may be reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post”.