Working for this engineering client you will be responsible for calculating costs and lead times for production.
1. To receive and assist with the process all Company Request for Quotes (RFQ’s)
2. To process RFQ’s within 48 hours
3. Arrange for quotations to be completed and sent to customers in a timely manner.
4. Obtain the required times, cost for materials and any subcontracted operations needed.
5. To log all quotations on the relevant spreadsheets to enable analysis and tracking for weekly/monthly reports.
6. To follow up or chase all quotes to obtain either won status or reason for loss.
7. To process all leads onto the CRM spreadsheet and all the quote analysis reports.Communications (internal):
1. To work with other members of staff (buying, programming, production, team leaders) to create customer quotations. Advise management of performances and growing business relationships.
1. With customers and suppliers as appropriate.
1. To help develop sales within the Company from existing customers and new customers to increase turnover year on year.
2. To represent the Company to all outside contacts in a manner that demonstrates the Company’s commitment to the highest standard of quality and efficiency.
1. To process all works orders
2. To resource new sub contract facilities
3. To process all sales orders onto ICAPS
4. To ensure all office filing is done in the correct manner