LOCATION: Near Stonehouse
HOURS: 08.00 – 17.00 OR 10.00 – 19.00 (40 hours per week)
START DATE: Immediate
Temporary to Permanent job
Job: Hygiene Operative
As a part of a small team, reporting to the Hygiene Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of hygiene and housekeeping in a busy food production environment
1. Ideally, you will have previous experience in hygiene/cleaning in a food factory, but this is not essential.
2. Having a knowledge how to operate a cleaning equipment and machines such as vacuums, scrubber driers, jet wash, and waste compactors will be an advantage.
3. You will be required to follow all safety procedures and HACCP guidelines.
4. You must also be a good team player and have a keen eye for detail.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
1. Adhere to all relevant site and job cleaning schedules/work instructions, for daily, weekly and monthly general hygiene functions
2. Undertake ‘deep cleaning’ as per schedules
3. Work in varied onsite locations
4. Under supervision, assist in basic cleaning maintenance
5. Assist in occasional small volume packing requirements.
1. Hard working individual, self-motivated, working as a part of team and individually with minimum supervision.
2. Physically fit as some lifting of bags and bales is required.
3. Flexibility and good communication skills would be beneficial.
4. Own transport is essential