LOCATION: Near Stonehouse
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm (37.5 hours)
START DATE: ASAP
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Vacancy - Office Manager
ESS Employment Ltd are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our local client based near Stonehouse
Our client is looking for an energetic and organised individual who is keen to work in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of the Office Functions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very organised and pragmatic and wants to join a friendly, hardworking fun team.
Responsibilities and skills:
1. Overseeing a small ream of staff
2. Continually drive operational excellence within the company to drive greater efficiency.
3. Customer Service
4. Compiling of reports
5. Checking transport documentation: drivers hours , etc
6. General filing and office administration.
1. Ability to understand, follow and improve internal policies and procedures
2. Highly organised and thorough
3. Great communicator
4. Excellent attention to detail
5. A confident, pleasant and professional telephone manner
6. Good general knowledge of IT - Microsoft Office
7. Ability to work productively under own initiative or as part of a small team
8. Ability to follow procedures, and suggest improvements
9. Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
Contributory Pension Scheme and 20 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
If you feel you have the experience for this role please email your CV to Liam Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that transport is essential for this role due to company location.
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk