DAILY TIMES: Mon – Thurs 07:30 – 11:30 Monday to Friday – 20 hours a week
START DATE: Immediate
Temporary to Permanent Placement via ESS Employment Ltd
Job: Part Time Packer
Please note that as you will be working in a food production environment no make-up, jewellery, watches or any type of wrist band are allowed to be worn.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Picking, packing and dispatching of products
2. Labelling products for dispatch
3. Handling some products up to a weight of 25kg so lifting involved
4. Making up and preparing boxes for delivery
5. Putting bags ready for delivery
6. General production duties
7. Keeping working area clean and tidy
8. Some work to be carried out in cold storage areas.
9. Adhering to all site rules following induction.
10. PPE and clean room items will be assigned to you. These must be worn at all times. Items to include a disposable hair net, beard net if required, coat and gloves. Trainers and shoes will need to be covered with a disposable cover.
1. Must be able to lift to 25kg (occasional lifting)
2. Excellent Written English skills
3. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
4. Clearly understand the required standards that help minimise the risk to food safety including temperature control, cross contamination of products
5. Completing traceability paperwork