HOURS: Tuesday to Friday 07.00 – 17.00 38 hours per week
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £22,000pa - £28,000pa depending on experience
ESS Employment Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced all-round practical Engineer.
We are looking for a good all-round practical Engineer to join our family run plastic injection moulding business.
The ideal Engineer will have an engineering background and be able to use standard toolroom equipment such as a mill, lathe, and surface grinder. A good eye for detail and be able to work well in a team and get stuck in. There is a requirement to produce documents and complete paperwork, so you must be computer literate. Knowledge of CAD, desirable but not essential.
Benefits - 4 Day Week – 38 hours
25 days holiday
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD employees benefit from our complete “Employee Discount Outlet Pack” that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices.
1. Quality Control – passing off first of samples and completing 2 quality checks per day.
2. Create/review work and QC instructions.
3. Check products using measuring and test equipment.
4. Set equipment ready for secondary operations such as drill, mill, ultra-sonic welder.
5. Change tooling inserts ready for production.
6. Potentially carry out small repairs or maintenance to tooling (depending on experience)
7. Oversee tooling trials and produce finished sample pack.
8. Assist with problem solving manufacturing/assembly issues.