HOURS: 09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
START DATE: Immediate Start
PAY: £16,000pa - £18,000pa depending on experience
Job: Customer Service Assistant
ESS Employment Ltd are looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant for our valued client. As a Customer Service Assistant, you will receive telephone calls and efficiently place orders. Assist customers with access to our products and sign-post customers to other departments, products and services as and when required.
Placing of orders onto electronic systems via fax / email and liaising with other departments to ensure orders are processed, dispatched and accounted for.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD employees benefit from our complete “Employee Discount Outlet Pack” that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices.
1. To efficiently answer the telephone and direct calls where necessary.
2. Process orders received electronically via email/fax
3. To input orders on to order processing system and process through to completion.
4. To ensure orders are dispatched on time and delivered satisfactorily.
5. To liaise with logistic colleagues regarding delivery & despatch issues.
6. To monitor and process emails in the Customer Service Inbox and pass to relevant departments if necessary.
7. Reception duties which includes ordering uniforms, upkeep and maintenance of vending machines, ordering company stationary,
8. Other general office duties as required.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Promote equality and diversity and implement company Equal Opportunities Policy
2. Comply with Health & Safety policy and procedures at all time in the workplace
3. Take an active part in the performance review process and required training
4. Carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post at all times in compliance with all of Fupolicies and legislative requirements.
5. The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to complete such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grade of the post.