START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £18,000 per annum
DAILY TIMES: Day shifts
Job: Trainee Laboratory Technician
ESS Employment are seeking a Trainee Laboratory Technician to support the client’s expanding business. The role will be Lab based.
The individual will be responsible for supporting the testing and running of a UKAS laboratory. This role has excellent career progression opportunities as a Laboratory Technician.
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS Employment Ltd employees benefit from our complete “Employee Discount Outlet Pack” that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices.
* Entry level role as a Trainee Technician
* Full training will be provided
* Supporting the Laboratory Technicians in the testing, sampling and documenting of results
* Using Excel to input test data
* Maintain high standards of work and compliance with UKAS accreditation requirements
* To comply with site and laboratory safety procedures
* Willingness to learn
* No previous experience required as all training will be provided
* A desire to work in a growing business
* Committed to self-development
* Able to lift 18kgs
* Full, clean driver’s license