LOCATION: Cam, Gloucestershire - GL11 Area
HOURS: 07.45 – 16.30 Monday to Thursday and 07.45 – 15.30 Friday
START DATE: Immediate
PERMANENT POSITION via work trial with ESS Employment Ltd
Job: Production Operative - Days
We currently have a vacancy for the Non-Woven Line to be a Production Operative on Days. This position is for someone to operate and maintain the line. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established local employer who can offer genuine employment growth.
The successful applicant will be expected to work with minimal supervision, the ability to prioritise and work efficiently ensuring all areas are kept in good order. You will also need to be mechanically minded with a good working understanding of the equipment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD employees benefit from our complete “Employee Discount Outlet Pack” that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices.
1. Normal blending operations where required
2. Operating the non-woven line which includes: carding, needling and wind-up
3. Upkeep of the equipment – (TPM, fettling, housekeeping etc.)
4. Undertake minor breakdown repairs (non-electrical only) – and subsequent breakdown analysis in conjunction with the Maintenance and Production Teams
5. Informing the Production/Technical Manager when detecting any maintenance related issues
6. Use of good problem solving skills
7. Demonstrating an attention to detail
8. Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative