• Driving 7.5T company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
• Multi-drop covering the South-West region
• Bulk picking items from the lorry and carrying goods to desired location
• Collecting cash and/or cheques from customers
• Recording temperature of the vehicle’s chiller and freezer
• On return to the warehouse take undelivered goods to the relevant area
• Excellent driving skills
• Individual commitment to providing superior customer service
• Presentable and punctual
• Experience of Multi-drop driving
Successful applicants will have previous delivery driving experience and good communication skills. Applicants must hold a C1 driving licence and no more than 6 points on their driving licence.
There is future progression to obtain a CAT C Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this post, please do not hesitate to apply!