START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: £10 per hour
WORKING HOURS: 5 of 7 days, 8pm-4.30pm.
VACANCY – GOODS IN OPERATIVE
ESS Employment are recruiting for a Goods in Operative on a late shift for an established warehousing company in Yate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: -
* Accurately checking supplier records
* Stow goods into the correct areas
* Understand unit quantities
* Understand product shelf labels
* Count and confirm daily deliveries and match to purchase orders
* Assist in unloading of deliveries
* Complete all daily checks on forklifts
* Complete all paperwork correctly
* To identify and notify any damages
Forklift Licence, not essential.
Must work 1 weekend in 4 as per rota. This may become 2 in 4 during peak.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience in a similar goods in role, be a strong team player, willing to learn, flexible and reliable.
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.