HOURS: 08.30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday
START DATE: Immediate start
PAY: £8.36ph - £8.91ph
CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary
Job: Warehouse Order Picker
We are currently seeking warehouse operatives on long term temporary contracts for loading, unloading, picking, and packing duties. You will work together with the Warehouse team to ensure the accurate picking, palletising, despatch, and storage of products within an efficient warehouse.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
* Accurately pick and pack orders onto pallets via mail order for despatch by pallet carrier or parcel courier.
* Process all orders in an efficient manner, ensuring accuracy, and packing safely and securely on pallets.
* Unload containers and manually load the products onto pallets, ensuring they are securely shrink wrapped for safe storage.
* Daily use of Electronic Stock Location System, ensuring accuracy of the system is maintained.
* Abide by all relevant Health and Safety control measures to ensure that all duties are st carried out safely with no risk to yourself or others.
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
* Attention to detail when performing tasks, including accuracy when under pressure.
* Good communicator with a positive approach to work and team building.
* Reliability, including good time management,
* Commitment to upholding Health and Safety standards in the workplace.
Own transport is essential for this position due to location.