START DATE: ASAP
SALARY / HOURLY PAY: £12.00 per hour
TEMP TO PERM
WORKING HOURS: 8.30/9.30 – 13.30/14.30 Monday to Friday (25 hours)
VACANCY – CREDIT CONTROLLER – PART TIME
ESS Employment are currently seeking a Credit Control / Accounts Administrator to manage pre-existing and new accounts. The role is flexible with start and finish times but requires attention 5 days per week.
This role reports to the Financial Controller as part of a team of 6 individuals within the Finance and IT team.
Key tasks will include:
* Administration and management of the credit control/cash collection systems, ensuring correct procedures followed and cash collection in line with company forecasts.
* Responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the Sales Ledger
* Updating and maintaining all credit control systems.
* Working closely with the Customer Service and Sales teams
* Customer invoice and payment queries.
* Gain and process Direct Debit mandates.
* Maintain filing and office systems.
* Letter, faxes, emails as required.
If this vacancy is of an interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.