Location: Aztec West
Start Date: Immediate
Pay: £21,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Vacancy – Sales Co-Ordinator
ESS Employment are recruiting a Sales Co-Ordinator to work in a fast-paced environment providing constant liaison between internal and external contacts for an established client. Reporting to Team Leader and Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and be able to work from their own initiative.
If this vacancy is of an interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!
In order to be considered for the role please email your CV at your earliest convenience to Rachel Hudson – firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
* Processing customer orders, enquiries, and aftersales requirements accurately, promptly and professionally
* Daily liaison with merchandise, ordering, sales, customer service and warehouse departments
* Communicating effectively with customers via telephone, email and through order processing
* Communicate company updates with customers and liaise with the CRM team
* Achieve KPI’s set to hit targets in line with business strategy and exceptional customer service
* Engage and follow up on sales opportunities with CRM team
* Ensuring up to date information is gained from the relevant departments and the customer is kept regularly informed
* Flexible, capable of performing in other roles when necessary
* Performance driven
* Capable of inputting data quickly and accurately
* Open-minded, Confident and engaging
* Ability to work under-pressure and independently
* Sales experience required
* Previous experience working in a customer service environment
* Data processing
* Demonstrate ability to multitask effectively