LOCATION: Near Stonehouse
DAILY TIMES: 06:00-16:00 – Monday – Friday
START DATE: Immediate
PAY - £9.08ph
PERMANENT POSITION VIA 3 MONTH TRIAL WITH ESS
Job – Packing and Warehouse Operative
We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated person to join our clients packing team.
By becoming a key member of the team, you will provide additional support where needed, you will be expected to operate the packing machines along with warehouse duties when required.
Our clients aim is to provide the highest possible quality product to their customers.
You will “Be aware of” all parameters which may impact upon product quality and act on them by being a pro-active team player, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff.
Basic computer skills desirable, working accurately and methodically. Capable of working within a small team with minimum guidance and instruction, with a high level of attention to detail. We are looking for a physically fit, hardworking individual who’s flexible in their working hours, to include working of some weekends and evenings.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location.
To apply please send your full up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 832468 for further details.
1. Operating and running the packing plants efficiently and ensure productivity targets are met.
2. Quality control of the product including Metal Detection, Magnet and Redresser checks
3. Traceability documentation
4. Production paperwork and reconciliation to production batches
5. Loading 16kg – 32kg bags into packing machine
6. Stacking 16kg – 32kg bags into racking
7. Operating Shrink wrap machine and Loading empty pallets
8. Purging and packing machine operation
9. Cleaning duties around packing
10. Warehouse duties such as Order picking, Stock control, and removing complete pallets, stretch wrapping pallets, loading removing and loading pallets to/from Lorries
11. Flexible in working hours and occasionally willing to stay to complete the tasks as required
12. Adhere to stated policies and procedure relating to food safety
13. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials