HOURS: 06.00 – 16.00 Monday to Friday
START DATE: Immediate start available
Permanent positions via a job trial with ESS Employment Ltd
Job: Warehouse and Packing Line Operator
Operating the packing machines and duties within the warehouse such as picking and packing orders, role to include other warehouse duties as and when required. Standard working week of 47.5 hours Monday to Friday. Flexibility required.
Packing duties such as: -
1. Operating and running the packing plants efficiently and ensure productivity targets are met.
2. Quality control of the flour including Metal Detection, Magnet and Redresser checks
3. Traceability documentation
4. Production paperwork and reconciliation to production batches
5. Loading bags into packing machine
6. Stacking bags into racking
7. Operating Shrink wrap machine and loading empty pallets
8. Purging and packing machine operation generally
9. Cleaning duties around packing
Warehouse duties such as: -
1. Order picking
2. Stock control
3. Removing complete pallets
4. Stretch wrapping pallets where required
5. Loading lorries destined for customers
6. Removing and loading pallets to/from lorries
7. To brief and assist door sales as required.
8. To be able to deal effectively and efficiently with queries and correspondence
9. Cleaning duties within the warehouse.
10. At all times keeping the warehouse, and yard clean and tidy
11. Maintaining the empty bag and storage area on new mezzanine
12. Flexible in working hours and occasionally willing to stay to complete the tasks as required
13. On occasions, carry out other tasks in the Company, when required
1. Adhere to stated policies and procedure relating to food safety
2. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials
3. Operate within the confines of Company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business
4. Abide by Health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others
COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL PROFILE/ TRAINING
1. A key member of the team to provide the highest possible quality product to our customers. “Be aware of” all parameters which may impact upon product quality and act on them by being a pro-active team player, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Basic computer skills desirable, working at all times accurately and methodically. Capable of working within a small team with minimum guidance and instruction and has high level of attention to detail. Physically fit, hardworking individual who will on occasion work extra hours to meet deadlines. Flexible in working hours, including working of unsociable and weekend work.
For further information on the role, or a general chat about other opportunities, please call 01453 832468. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD employees benefit from our complete “Employee Discount Outlet Pack” that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices.