LOCATION - Stroud
DAILY TIMES – 08.30 – 17.00 Monday - Thursday and 08.30 – 14.00 Friday
(38.75 hours per week)
START DATE - Immediate
PAY - £9.83ph – Starting rate
Job – Electrical Assembler
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading manufacturer of mobile/digital control equipment as an Electrical Assembler with immediate start. Working on all aspects of electronic component manufacturing. This is a permanent position offering job security.
1. Ideally you will have previous experience in electronics but training with be given on how to read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies to ensure items are assembled correctly.
2. Check kits and tools required to complete assembly are present, with the correct parts and quantities.
3. Position and align parts in specified order/relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device, as stated on assembly instructions following the training provided.
4. As an Electrical Assembler you measure, cut to length, strip and crimp cables and wires as specified by assembly instructions.
5. Screw, bolt, rivet, solder, cement, press fit, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
6. Connect component lead wires to printed circuit board and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering or related bonding procedures and equipment. You will be trained on how to solder effectively following proven inhouse training but ideally will have previous Electrical Assembler experience.
7. Assemble and attach hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
8. Install finished subassemblies in boxes and cases.
9. Fit labels, panel overlays and markers to cable assemblies, units and boxes.
10. Fill in relevant data sheets and product movement forms as per job requirements.
11. Populate components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on printed circuit board assemblies.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org