START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
DAILY TIMES: Monday to Friday, Full-time
Yate Office: 01454 310031
Vacancy – Purchasing & Supplier Compliance Manager
Our well-established client based in Yate area are seeking a Purchasing and Supplier Compliance Manager to join their team. The individual will play a leading role in shaping the purchasing operations of the growing business.
* Take responsibility for all aspects of supply and purchasing
* Be responsible for sourcing products at the best value for the company, to maximise profits and sales opportunities
* Forecast supply and demand, taking a strategic approach to supplier selection
* Ensure that company is compliant with purchasing policies and processes, ethical and sustainable requirements and with relevant laws and regulations.
* Product development – managing procurement, supply, and entering of product onto website
* Compliance – driving compliance with supply chain
* Compliance – ensuring compliance of existing products (Hygiene Product Sector)
* Obtaining price estimates for customised orders from suppliers
* Develop new suppliers for existing products
* Monitor spend and existing purchase processes, striving to find cost reductions
* ISO Compliant
* Previous experience in procurement at a similar level is highly desirable
* Interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
If you are interested in this post, please do not hesitate to apply!
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Sam Wilmot - firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.