LOCATION: Near Stonehouse
DAILY TIMES: 06:00-16:00 – Monday – Friday
START DATE: Immediate
PAY - £9.08ph - £9.20ph
PERMANENT POSITION VIA 3 MONTH TRIAL WITH ESS
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
F: 0870 4007865
Job – Warehouse Assistant
We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated person to join our clients warehouse team.
By becoming a key member of the warehouse team, you will provide additional support where needed, you will be expected to operate machinery and perform warehouse duties.
Our client’s aim is to provide the highest possible quality product to their customers.
You will “Be aware of” all parameters which may impact upon product quality and act on them by being a pro-active team player, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff.
Basic computer skills desirable, working accurately and methodically. Capable of working within a small packing team with minimum guidance and instruction, with a high level of attention to detail. We are looking for a physically fit, hardworking individual who’s flexible in their working hours.
1. Quality control of the product including Metal Detection, Magnet and Redresser checks
2. Traceability documentation
3. Production paperwork and reconciliation to production batches
4. Palletising 16kg – 32kg bags
5. Stacking 16kg – 32kg bags into racking
6. Operating Shrink wrap machine and Loading empty pallets
7. Purging and packing machine operation
8. Flexible in working hours and occasionally willing to stay to complete the tasks as required
9. Adhere to stated policies and procedure relating to food safety
10. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials
Own transport is essential for this role due to location.
To apply please send your full up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 832468 for further details.