LOCATION: National, various sites, main site based in Bristol area
START DATE: As soon as possible
PAY: £27,500 plus overtime plus night away allowance / bonus
WORKING HOURS: 07:00 to finish Monday to Sunday (5-7 days per week)
Vacancy – Site Labourer (working away)
* Must be willing to work as a site labourer outdoors in all weather conditions for a local successful events company in a non-construction environment.
* Working as part of a team on site, duties will include physical lifting of equipment, coordinating with colleagues, working to tight deadlines, and ensuring a clean, tidy and safe working area is maintained.
* The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
* Whilst working away, on-site accommodation will be supplied plus night away allowance.
* Workers must be flexible in their approach to the duties required.
* Training will be provided on site and there is potential for future progression. The work is ongoing with the possibility of a permanent job. PPE must be worn at all times on site. You will need waterproofs.
If this vacancy is of an interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!
In order to be considered for the role please email your cv at your earliest convenience to Jamie Robbins - firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT Ltd work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.