|LOCATION - Stroud
DAILY TIMES – 08.30 – 17.00 Monday -Thursday and 08.30 – 14.00 Friday
(38.75 hours per week)
START DATE - Immediate
PAY - £9.00ph
TEMPORARY to PERMANENT opportunity
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
JOB – Electrical Assembler
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading manufacturer of mobile/digital control equipment on a temporary contract with immediate start. For successful candidates there is an opportunity to secure permanent employment with our client. Training can be given if you have similar experience of assembly in a different sector as you will have transferable skills.
1. Read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies to ensure items are assembled correctly.
2. Check kits and tools required to complete assembly are present, with the correct parts and quantities.
3. Position and align parts in specified order/relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device, as stated on assembly instructions.
4. Measure, cut to length, strip and crimp cables and wires as specified by assembly instructions.
5. Screw, bolt, rivet, solder, cement, press fit, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
6. Connect component lead wires to printed circuit board and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering or related bonding procedures and equipment.
7. Perform intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, and coating assemblies.
8. Assemble and attach hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
9. Install finished subassemblies in boxes and cases.
10. Fit labels, panel overlays and markers to cable assemblies, units and boxes.
11. Perform on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
12. Fill in relevant data sheets and product movement forms as per job requirements.
13. Populate components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on printed circuit board assemblies.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD employees benefit from our complete “Employee Discount Outlet Pack” that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4531
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV