Since 1985 ESS Employment have been assisting
throughout the area with recruitment of permanent,
temporary and contract staff. During this time ESS has
accumulated a wealth of experience serving the needs of
many industries including warehouse, manufacturing
administration and distribution.
Electrical Repairs Technician
DAILY TIMES: 08:30-17:00 Monday – Thursday / 08:30-14:30 Friday
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: £10.58 per hour
TEMP OR PERM: Permanent Position
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
F: 0870 4007865 www.ess-emp.co.uk
JOB – Electrical Repairs Technician
ESS Employment Ltd are looking for reliable professional Electrical Repairs Technician where you will be responsible for fault finding and repair of products returned to site
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Bench based electronic repairs on a range of products, diagnosing and confirming product faults to component level where necessary, and as appropriate, fixing faults by replacing or upgrading parts in line with on-going product development changes.
2. Record repairs and solutions in company CRM systems.
3. Work with Repairs and Support team, providing technical fault-finding information as appropriate.
4. Fault find and repair of all manufactured products that do not conform to their relevant test procedures, suggesting improvements or enhancements as applicable to the Engineering and Production Departments and the Quality Manager.
5. Maintain company manufactured ‘Test boxes’ as requested to meet production or sub-vendor requirements. Suggest updates to any existing test boxes to simplify and / or speed up the testing process.
6. Participate in continuous improvement activities.
7. Other duties as and when required by the business.
Required experience, skill and knowledge
1. Previous experience of working within a similar Technician or Repairs role is essential and from within a similar electronic / electro-mechanical manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
2. Experience of diagnosing and fault finding down to component level.
3. BTEC in electronic engineering or equivalent qualification or comparable work experience.
4. Experience in the handling of electronic assemblies (ESD, EOS, safe handling).
5. Competence in the navigation of circuit diagrams and assembly drawings.
6. A methodical and logical approach to work.
7. Strong problem-solving skills.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills.
9. Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location.
Please email your CV for review and consideration to email@example.com
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD work with clients and candidates from a range of disciplines and place people in permanent, contract and temporary roles. Many of our candidates and clients come to us by recommendation and we are proud of our personal, professional and friendly approach to recruitment.
ESS EMPLOYMENT LTD employees benefit from our complete “Employee Discount Outlet Pack” that allows you to save on shopping, travelling and dining with family and friends. The pack offers discount benefits to you anytime, everywhere and on any online device. Discounts available at Amazon, Apple, Vue Cinemas, M&S, Boots, Cineworld, Tesco and Sainsbury are just a small selection of your choices. See our website for more information www.ess-emp.co.uk
|£10.58 per hour|
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4675
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV
Head Office: ESS
Employment, Recruitment House, 4 Bridge Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire,
832468 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
Yate Office: ESS
Employment, 19 West Walk, Yate Shopping Centre, Yate,
Bristol BS37 4AX
310031 Fax: 0870 4007865 Email:
© Ess Employment
| Privacy Notice / Policy (GDPR) | GDPR Download (pdf format)