|LOCATION - Stroud
DAILY TIMES - 08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Thursday and 08.30 - 14.00 Friday
(38.75 hours per week)
START DATE - Immediate
PAY - £9.00ph
ONGOING TEMPORARY CONTRACT
Nailsworth Office: 01453 832468
Job - Assembler
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading manufacturer of mobile/digital control equipment on a temporary contract with immediate start to learn all aspects of electronic component manufacturing. Training can be given if you have similar experience of assembly in a different sector as you will have transferable skills.
1. Training with be given on how to read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies to ensure items are assembled correctly.
2. Check kits and tools required to complete assembly are present, with the correct parts and quantities.
3. Position and align parts in specified order/relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device, as stated on assembly instructions following the training provided.
4. Measure, cut to length, strip and crimp cables and wires as specified by assembly instructions.
5. Screw, bolt, rivet, solder, cement, press fit, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
6. Connect component lead wires to printed circuit board and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering or related bonding procedures and equipment. You will be trained on how to solder effectively following proven inhouse training.
7. Assemble and attach hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
8. Install finished subassemblies in boxes and cases.
9. Fit labels, panel overlays and markers to cable assemblies, units and boxes.
10. Fill in relevant data sheets and product movement forms as per job requirements.
11. Populate components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on printed circuit board assemblies.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
| Nailsworth, Stroud Branch|
To apply for the above position please send an email to:
Please ensure you include the following in your email:
- The job reference number: ESS4685
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A copy of your CV